We grew out of a brave, radical vision for being a church – committed to following Jesus, healing the divisions within the church, and making a Jesus-shaped difference in our communities and nations.
When we set up Missional Partnerships, we did so in response to a fresh call of the Spirit and in order to “see Jesus more clearly, love him more dearly and follow him more nearly”.
This is a day to discover and celebrate the excitement of just how unique and radical our United Reformed Church is! We’ll examine what it means to be a URC in order to be able to respond even more faithfully to all that the Spirit has for us. We’ll explore:
- Why we govern ourselves through Councils (church meeting, Synod and General Assembly)
- Why the Bible is as important as it is to us
- Why we’re so passionate about joining with other denominations
- Just how committed we are to discipleship and mission
- How important our public, prophetic role is in our wider society
- How we can expect the Spirit to lead us into growth and more faithful witness in our communities
Your money back if you’re not excited and inspired
(it’s free …)!