A useful how-to session on grant applications
Due to high demand, this workshop is being rerun.
Graham Tarn will be at each of these places mentioned below. Different days, times and venues which will hopefully enable everyone from across the Partnership to find one (or several) that work for you and we can all meet, learn about each other, become friends – for an hour (or so).
- Friday 14 May, Cheetham Park, 2pm (main entrance off B6175)
- Thursday 20 May, Silver Springs & Chadwick Dam, 10:30am (meet at car park)
- Wednesday 26 May, Werneth Low, 2pm (Quarry car park)
- Tuesday 1 June, Hyde Park (NOT London), 10:30 (Park Dr & Park Rd junction)
- Monday 7 June, Cowbury Dale, 2pm (Carr Rise car park)
- Saturday 12 June, Haughton Dale, 4pm (By St Mary’s Church, Meadow Lane – HILL)
For these first outings, the plan is to stay within the park – but everyone can do their own thing as it might be rather limiting for some. However, the fresh air, exercise but more importantly, the conversations will be what makes the day.
Contact Graham for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The discussions start again on Tuesday 11th May.
The first evening will include discussion on the theme going forward.
An opportunity to come together to share, chat, reflect, get to know one another. Open to all associated with the churches in our Partnership.
Bring your own cuppa, and meet friends from our partner churches on Zoom.
Contact your steering group representative for the Zoom details.